Lounging and Lush

Thursday 31 December 2015

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all having a fab holiday and enjoying the down time between Christmas and the New Year! Now I am definitely not a party animal and have never really liked going clubbing on crowded dates like New Year's Eve so I have a very different party planned for myself. I am going to have a pamper party in my own house, I am planning on doing my nails, a face pack, moisturising and chilling out with a good book! I even have a Lush bubble bar left to use up so I think it will be perfect. 

I wanted to share my love of Lush with your guys today, I think they are such a fab company and they have such good morals. All their products are ethically bought and vegetarian, if not vegan. Almost all wrapping is recyclable and they don't test their products on animals. Add that to their amazing scents and luxurious products and they become a real winner in my eyes! My boyfriend knows how much I love their products and surprised me just before Christmas with two bubble bars for my bath. He chose Karma and Peeping Santa. We used the Peeping Santa last week and it was so lovely, the bath water turned a very festive red and there were so many bright, opalescent bubbles, it was a bit like having a bath in Santa's coat pocket really! Oh my Lord, the scent was fabulous, I don't like it when things are overpowering, and this one was perfect with a warming smell of cocoa and shea butter combined with hints of bergamot, geranium and strawberry. A feast for the senses, it was a warming and soothing scent that lingered on my skin long after my bath. 





I will be using Karma tonight and I know it will be a winner as I have used it before and raved about it :-) I loved the orange and lemon grass scents to it, they are so fresh! I think I will also curl up on the sofa with my partner, a nice hot chocolate sprinkled with mini marshmallows and my book like I did in these photos. What do you guys have planned for tonight? Let me know in the comments below! 

xoxo

8 comments :

  1. This sounds blissful - hope you enjoyed it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely time thank you :-) I hope you enjoyed your NYE too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Happy New Year to you too! I just checked out and followed your blog, it looks really cool!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. The smell of Lush shops alone is beyond beautiful! Mmm that hot chocolate topped with marshmallows looks delicious :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush so much, there is something in there for everyone :-) I can tell you that the hot chocolate was divine, it was so rich and yummy! Your blog looks lovely btw!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love the christmas lush bath products, so sad that its over now:( hope you enjoyed!
    http://lifeofnabs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad too, I kinda wish they had these scents all year round! But then I guess they wouldn't be special :-) Would you like to follow each other's blogs?
      xoxo

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs