Giving My Hair Some Love

Monday 28 December 2015

Hello everyone 

We all know what happens at this time of year…parties! Which is great fun and such a laugh but not so nice for my hair. It has been straightened, curled, put into all sorts of fancy do’s and smothered in hair spray, and to be honest it is not thanking me for it! 

At home I have this wonderfully rich masque for my hair from a niche little french brand called my little beauty. Whenever I use it my hair is so grateful, I can almost feel it being revitalised. 
This masque is thick and creamy and has a very delicate scent of shea butter to it, I don't like overpowering smells for this type of product as you have to sit with it in your hair for a while! I massage a small amount into the roots of my hair and smooth copious amounts into the ends before leaving it to sit for 2 minutes. I then rinse it out with warm water and feel my hair becoming silkier and smoother by the minute. 


I try not to use this product too much and over-saturate my hair, but when I do use it I feel such a difference! If you are interested in checking out this product or any others click here. Go on, treat yourself, it is the festive season after all! The only slight problem is that currently My Little Beauty doesn't ship to the UK, but if you live in France or know someone who does I can't recommend their products more highly, they feel so luxurious considering how affordable they are. 

What is your go to hair masque? Let me know in the comments below :-) 

xoxo

10 comments :

  1. Well, I'm sure they don't ship to Croatia either then :D But it sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing, I will keep an eye out for it xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ship their subscription boxes to lots of places, but not the individual products :-( I just thought it was too nice of a masque not to share it! If you do get hold of it then I hope you like it as much as I do.
      Would you like to follow each other's blogs?
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I always like to use Lush Hair Masks, they're my absolute fav!
    -Morgan xx
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried those! I do love Lush products, particularly their body conditioner :-) I'll have to give them a go, thank you for letting me know! Would you like us to follow each other? I like supporting other bloggers!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you :-) I'd love to follow you and support your blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My staple hair product is leave in conditioner, I have frizzy hair which is hard to tame so the softer it is, the more liekly that i'll actually be able to rake a comb through it haha x www.chapitretrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Likely, sorry for the typo x

      Delete
    2. No worries about the typo! Thank you for reading :-) I love leave in conditioner, it was such a life-saver when I was traveling to keep my mad curls under control! Which one do you like to use the most? I'd love to follow your blog btw :-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this review!! Great post :)


    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it! Would you like to follow each other's blogs? I'm always looking for other bloggers to support!
      xoxo

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs