Anticipated Book Releases 2019

Friday 21 December 2018

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all well and feeling ready to welcome in the new year! In my opinion one of the most exciting things about a new year is the next round of new book releases. I have been keeping my beady eyes on my favourite author's websites and being a total nerd have compiled a list of my most anticipated released for 2019.


I have no photos of these books as they aren't out yet!
So have my weekend breakfast book instead :-) 

Now this is by no means exhaustive and these are all follow-ups to series I am already reading so take a peek and let me know if you think I have missed any out: 


  1. The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden 
  2. Finale by Stephanie Garber 
  3. Beneath the Twisted Trees by Bradley Beaulieu 
  4. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo 
  5. Sword and Pen by Rachel Caine 
  6. Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab
  7. Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare 
  8. Queenslayer by Sebastien de Castell


I think that's all of them! Whew I have quite a few exciting books to wait for. I am very excited about finishing off Caraval and Winter of the Witch as I have been reading these series for quite some time, but over-all Beneath the Twisted Trees and Queenslayer are my most anticipated releases! I love these high fantasy series. Both Beaulieu and de Castell have fantastic narrative styles that keep you turning the pages long after the lights should have been switched off. If you are a fan of intrigue, sorcery and complex character relations then you should definitely check out these two series. 

What are you guys excited to read next year? Let me know in the comments below :-) 

xoxo

P.S. Follow my Facebook here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs