Getting Dressed Up Playlist **

Friday 16 September 2016

Hello everyone! 

Tonight is Friday night and I know that for many of you that means a party or going out with friends. It usually does for me too, but I am driving back up to university tomorrow morning so I can't afford the tiredness *sigh*. However, I am still in the party spirit so I thought I would share with you my go to playlist for getting ready!



I'm fairly old school with my taste in music, I like country and classic rock mostly with the odd pop song thrown in the midst! What I like the most about parties isn't actually the party itself, I find it much more fun getting ready with all my girlfriends. The gossiping, outfit swapping, makeup and anticipation of the fun is often better than the event itself. Although much as I love getting ready at university, I do miss my best friend, which I'm sure is something a lot of people struggle with! Airtime is the perfect app for that, you can video chat with a couple of people at once and share your songs with them so you end up listening to the same thing. Long distance getting ready together!! 

Anyway, I can hear you all shouting "Please just give us the playlist!" so without further ado here it is: 

  • Supermassive black hole - Muse 
  • All Summer Long - Kid Rock 
  • Welcome to the Jungle - Guns'n'Roses 
  • Perfect - One Direction
  • Dear Maria - All Time Low 
  • Gun Powder and Lead - Miranda Lambert 
  • We Weren't Born to Follow - Bon Jovi 
  • You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi 
  • Mississippi Flood - Hayden Panettiere 
  • Why - Avril Lavigne 
  • Levitate- Hollywood Undead 
  • Le Deux -  Hollywood Undead 
  • 22 - Taylor Swift 
  • I See Fire - Ed Sheeran 
  • TNT - ACDC 
  • Bat Country - Avenge Sevenfold 
Yeah I know this is a weird playlist, but I just put on some of my favourite tunes :-) This isn't a definite list and can vary quite a lot between types of nights. If it's a big party I quite like to throw in some Glee covers, or for a ball I like Disney songs! Occasionally I'll do classical music too, it really is quite eclectic! 

What do you like to listen to before going out? Let me know in the comments below :-) 

xoxo

P.S. Follow my Facebook here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs