Blogger Recognition Award

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful sunny Wednesday, I certainly am. I'm sat in the sun as I write this, happily grinning away to myself at how lucky I am to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely Izzy K. Thank you :-) 
The Blogger Recognition Award is a lovely way of showing support to other bloggers and sending out some smiles into the community. I'm so happy to have been nominated and am really enjoying writing this post, as the nomination does come with a couple of rules: 
  • Write a post about your award 
  • Show some love to the blogger who nominated you 
  • Tell you readers a little bit about why you first decided to blog 
  • Share your top two tips with new bloggers 
  • Nominated 15 other blogs or bloggers for the award 
It took me a long time to pluck up the courage to join the blogging community, I was a regular reader of many other beauty, cooking, lifestyle and literature blogs. I thought to myself "hey, I could really enjoy doing that". Then one otherwise uninteresting day I took the plunge and started this page. I have always loved to write and thought it would be a lovely hobby, as well as a great way to start conversations about things that I love. Since then, my blog has grown and I have continued to enjoy interacting with other bloggers and readers. I am full of excitement about what the future could hold for my little corner of the internet :-) 

So you want to start blogging or are very new to the blogosphere... My top advice would be to write about your passions. If you aren't interested in a topic it will show in the posts, people want to read about you getting excited and enjoying life! If you write posts like that people will find your content engaging and interesting. My second piece of advice is to not be afraid! Don't worry about how people will react to your post, or if you may get nasty comments. You can block negative people! Write from the heart and people will be lovely to you. I have to say that my experience so far has been continuously positive! 

Wowee this part was hard! There are so many truly inspiring bloggers out there, it was hard to choose, but because I had to... here they are: 
Please head on over and check out their wonderful blogs! Let me know in the comments below if there is any content you are dying to see on the blog :-) 

xoxo

P.S. Follow my Facebook here

8 comments :

  1. Aw thank you so much for nominating me for this, I'll be sure to do it soon :) I completely agree with your advice, I've written about things I haven't been into that much before and it's so obvious in my post!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy doing it :-) I try to just write about what I enjoy, I always appreciate reading other blogs where you can tell they are genuine!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this <3 I definitely agree that you shouldn't worry what other people will think! Just write passionately and about something that interests you and if someone else enjoys it then thats an added bonus!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :-) I love reading your posts! I always like to feel as though I'm writing for me as well as any readers.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating us! We really appreciate it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs