Autumn OOTD and Beauty Essentials Collaboration With Simplly Me

Sunday 30 October 2016

Hi,

This is Simplly Me from Simplly Me Blog

Today I’m writing a guest post for GingerSnapHattie’s blog!

I absolutely love her blog and it was really really fun collaborating with her because she is a wonderful and amazing person. Also this is my first ever blog collaboration and I’m so excited and Hattie this whole experience really fun and exciting.

But, before I start I wanted to tell you a bit about me and my blog:
My name is Simplly Me and I’m currently in school, I spend most of my time writing and photographing for my little section on the internet, Simplly Me Blog. When I’m not busy blog writing I’m probably baking, reading, watching YouTube, hanging out with friends or doing homework. (Ugh!) On my blog it is based on Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. If you like those genres then hopefully you’ll enjoy my blog!

Anyway, for my part of the collaboration I'm doing an Autumn OOTD and an Autumn Beauty Essentials. I really hope you enjoy this post and remember to keep reading GingerSnapHattie's blog it's brilliant!

Autumn OOTD:


This burgundy checked flannel shirt is from New Look. I think this top is perfect for Autumn because Burgundy is my favorite Autumn color so I really like to wear this to feel really nice and Autumnal. I don't know the actual price of this top but I bought it for £1 at New Look on sale. Bargain! I know right?! This top is also perfect for Autumnal weather because it’s not too thick but not too thin so it keeps you warm but not boiling hot. I also like how it has this really cute collar which I think is a nice touch.

To pair with my top I wore a Black A-Line Skirt from New Look. I really like A-Line skirts because I think that they just really suit me and my figure. Also I think that these are a real wardrobe staple because you can easily dress this skirt up with a classy shirt or wear it more casual with a sweater so I think it’s a very versatile piece.

When I wore these two pieces I tucked my top into skirt. I think this is the best way to style this because this top is quite long so in my opinion to have it untucked may look a bit weird. If it’s a colder Autumn day then I'll just add a pair of black tights. And then finally for the shoes I’ll just wear a pair of black flats or some black boots.

Autumn Beauty Essentials:
So now onto the beauty part of this blog post. I’m a real beauty lover so of course I had to include a few of my Autumn faves.



My hands are literally always dry but, when in its Autumn/Winter it doesn’t make the situation any better... Sooooo, to solve this I bought The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream. I absolutely love this product! After I apply it it keeps my hands all nice and moisturized and removes all the dryness from my hands. Also, the product smells AMAZING! I absolutely love this scent, at first I just picked it up because it was quite a different scent but I’m different going to picking more products in the Wild Argan Oil Range.




I use this product all year round because it’s part of my skincare routine but I wanted to include this because I think this product is vital for Autumn/Winter. The product I’m talking about is the Clean & Clear Dual-Action Moisturizer. I use this in my skincare routine because I have combination skin so my T-Zone is oily but the rest of my skin is quite dry. Sooooo, to solve that issue, I tried this moisturizer and absolutely loved it! Also this is oil-free so if you have oily skin then it’s a good moisturizer to have.



My lips are unbelievably dry so always have to have lip balm with me at all times of the year and especially at Autumn/Winter. I normally use the Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm from The Body Shop which I actually love because it keeps my lips very soft and keeps them to not be as dry as a bone. Also this is only £2 which makes it really affordable as well. (In the photo I included my Primark Lip Balm instead because I couldn’t find my Born Lippy.)

I really hope you’ve enjoyed this collaboration and I hope that you’ll carry on reading Simplly Me and GingerSnapHattie. 

What’s your favorite thing about Autumn?

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs