FarFetch Beauty Launch**

Monday 14 March 2016

Hello everyone, 

Recently I was contacted by Farfetch, an online designer clothes store, asking if I would like to take part in a blogger competition they are hosting. They are publicising the launch of their new online beauty section by inviting certain bloggers to take part. Their website looks really fab and extremely versatile, shipping well-known designer brands such as By Terry, Chloe, Fendi and Kenzo. 


They asked me to create a little wish list of products I would like from their new section and to post a quick glimpse into my own beauty collection and essentials. They ship all over the world and collaborate with over 1000 brands globally, so they are worth taking a look here

For my little wish list I chose a couple of brands I know and love and a couple I am unfamiliar with, but would like to try! 
  1. Hourglass blush in Diffused Heat
  2. R + CO Gemstone Colour Shampoo (I don't colour my hair, but this bottle looks amazing! Often products aimed at coloured hair are very rich, but less harsh on your hair) 
  3. Lipstick Queen in Wine Sinner 
  4. By Terry Blush Glacé in Frozen Petal
  5. Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Face Oil 
Now onto my own beauty products, I'm not going to list them all as that would take forever and a day, but I'll give you a brief overview. You may recognise some products from previous posts and monthly favourites! 

These products are definitely my daily essentials! The lipsticks are the Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay in Ex-Girlfriend for a day to day look and the Charlotte Tilbury in So Marilyn for a pop of colour! 

This photo has a couple of my favourites like the YSL Gypsy Opale face palette and the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (phew what a mouthful!)

Obviously I couldn't do a post like this and not show a few of my favourite lippys!

Last, but not least a quick peek at my favourite palettes :-) 

I hope you have enjoyed peeking into my makeup collection and maybe it will inspire you to try some new products! If you see a product that you would like me to write a specific review for, then let me know in the comments below :-) 

xoxo


3 comments :

  1. great picks! i'll definitely check it out :)

    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Their new section really does look fab! They are stocking a lot of well known, high end brands.
      xoxo

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs